I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the LORD.”
Psalm 122:1 (NLT)
- “I knew the burden of sin as my life was a mess. I am indebted to my friend who introduced me to Christ.” ~“Joyata”
Part of the mission of ServeNow is to help develop and support the local churches in the countries which we serve. Recently, the national director of ServeNow India, Supratim, was asked to preach as a guest speaker at “Joyata’s” church. Supratim’s message inspired and challenged the congregation, and afterwards several people came to talk to him. One of those people was “Joyata” who thanked him and said,
- “I want to help save as many as possible. Please pray for me.”
As the two men talked, “Joyata” explained that he walks 12 miles every Sunday to come to this church because there is no church in his village. “Joyata” is exactly the type of person for whom the Basic Series booklets, a resource provided by ServeNow, were developed. These booklets are transforming his passion into purpose and are equiping him to share his faith.
- In thanksgiving for the passion of “Joyata” who walks a great distance to go to church, and for those whom he shares the Gospel with to openly receive it.
- For “Joyata’s” church to flourish and to be a blessing to its community.
- For the Basic Series booklets to continue discipling and edifying new believers.
Please leave your prayers in the form of a comment below for “Joyata” and his church.